01 April 2009

Goa

My friends are planning to go to Goa over the weekend. Even I was supposed to be going along with them, but somehow an unexpected trip of my own seems to be in the way. It seems like such bad timing but there is nothing I can do. I feel so bad since the tickets and the hotels are already booked! 

I just hope that they go on with the trip and not cancel it since I would not be going. I feel bad that they are going, but I would feel worse if they didn't go! Few months back we had made a plan of going to some place in Kerala, but that was cancelled later when one of my friend could not make it. I remember how annoyed I was because of it. But in her case, I was really sure that she would not come for the trip while making the plans. And I specifically asked her if she would come in spite of all the work that she had. And she assured me that she would definitely make it. And then in the last moment, when there were 2 days left to go, she says that she can't make it, and that she is sorry! I knew it anyways. And finally we went to Innovative Film City. A place no one should go to - because it is not worth it. Instead stay at home and sleep. Or watch cartoons. 

I've always wanted to go to Goa though. Had been there when I was 5 or so, and obviously I don't remember anything. There is this really cute pic of me standing in the beach there. And a pic where I am in my mom's arms - crying. Apparently I didn't want my photo taken. Well, some things never change. And there were a few other pics as well, but these are the two that I really remember. 

Now that I told my friends I can't go with them, they are not believing me! They think it is an April fool's prank! ha! Such bad timing! 

4 comments:

Abhinav said...

Goa .. cool .. i always wanted to go there .. been there when i was 5 .. its sad that u cant make it or is it just a April fools prank ur playing .. bad timing indeed :D

so is it work related tip ur off too ?

Raj said...

I've always wanted to go to Goa too! It does suck when someone suddenly drops out.

I haven't been to innovative film city yet but is it really that bad?

Freeze said...

Abhinav,
you too had been there when you were five? what a weird coincidence!!

and yes it is! :)

Raj,
Somehow everyone always wanted to go to Goa!! hehehe!!

Yeah, innovative film city is extremely boring. The only good thing was the skating rink, where we spent more than an hour. Other than that there is nothing much. Wonderla would be much better!

Anonymous said...

Hello guys,

Would you like to buy the brand new kinect sensor? It is not released yet but you can pre-order the kinect for the xbox 360 already!

Click here to [url=http://buy-kinect.org/]buy kinect sensor[/url]