11 April 2009

UK, again!

I'm travelling to UK again. Will be there for a month and a half. Somehow, this time I am not as excited as I was before. I already told all my goodbyes to the country last time I was there. 

This trip is totally unexpected. I still cannot believe that I would be going there. But in a way, it is nice. There are a few places that I wanted to go last time, but I could not. So I am hoping that I can make it there this time.

Last time I went to a place called Lake District. We went trekking there. It was beautiful. A kind of place that I would have read in Enid Blyton's books. 

Trekking


When we almost reached the top

This time I want to go to Isle of wight. I like seeing castles and these typical English places. I took the photo below in Lake District as well. I found the place so charming!


PS - Why is it so hard to upload an image to blogger? I uploaded the second image 3 times, and yet, I am not able to zoom into the photo when I open it in a different tab! This totally sucks!! And that was one of my favourite ones! 

2 comments:

Abhinav said...

Vilayat .. cool. Have a happy and safe trip. looking forward for more posts from there :)

Freeze said...

Thanks! Finding it tough to write something, coz i dont have internet in the apartment. But trying to...