09 April 2009

Today

What a day it was! I have been running around getting stuff done since afternoon! Looks like everything I wanted to get done had some problem or the other.

Laptop, visa, tickets. All done. 

Sometimes people act like they are government employees. I hate that.

I like having my own laptop. Perhaps I should buy one. Was spending the last hour installing stuff. Firefox, Google Chrome, Google Desktop - and some applications for it. The best thing about having my own laptop would be the customizations that I am able do. Have whatever applications I like, in whatever settings I like. My own favourites. My own bookmarks. And my own history.

I hate jealously. And insecurity. I don't understand how people can live with themselves if they backstab someone else. Do they even realise that they are backstabbing others? Or are they enjoying it? I wish I could ask these questions to such people. 

I wish I could realise when people are lying to me or are keeping information from me on purpose. That would solve all my problems. 

I told a friend of mine that I got a twitter account, and he saw it. Then he asked if I had to update it myself. I said yes. So he said that it seems pretty stupid. What? Did he expect it to read my mind and send the feeds to twitter? 

I'm extremely sleepy now. I have a long day tomorrow as well. 


2 comments:

Abhinav said...

Tickets Visa gng somewhere ??

owning a laptop .. omg .. u havent yet .. u shud do it.

Freeze said...

Yes, I am going somewhere! Going to UK again! I think I mentioned that somewhere in the comments section. But I might be wrong.

Laptop, yes. I really want to. But now I am thinking if it should be a mac... hmm. The possibilities are limitless. :)