04 April 2009

Food

Just came back from meeting some of my friends! We had planned to meet up for lunch - the only problem being one didn't want to have Indian food, one didn't want Chinese, one didn't want pizza, and one didn't want burgers! It is so annoying when people have so many issues about food! 

So we decided to go to Koshi's cause apparently it is a multi cuisine restaurant! But they said they will give us 3 separate tables! WTF? If we wanted them together, we "would have to wait for 20 minutes". Moron. Why didn't you tell this before we wasted 10 minutes outside? 

Then we stood and discussed where we wanted to go next! Which was not going anywhere, since there was no place that everyone wanted to go to. We finally went and had food in Mainland china. They gave us a room! (maybe they expected us to be noisy! Ha! Ha! ) Food was decent though. I was full with soup (yum!), starters and pepsi! Still, I managed to eat some Hakka noodles and ice cream. 

We were supposed to go bowling after that. When we reached the place, we were informed that we would have to wait for an hour! Yeah right. 

But the day was good though. I had not met a couple of my friends in the last 3 months(since they are now studying), and it was good catching up. It is somehow not the same over the phone! 

Tonight I would be going out with my family for dinner! I am already so full, I have no idea what (and how) I am gonna eat there! This morning around 11, I had hot chocolate fudge! Yum!! And I ate so much for lunch! And again dinner! Gosh! 


No comments: