21 December 2005

Phone update

Yup, I still didn't get my phone back. :(

I went to the college in the morning, hoping to catch the principal when he was not busy. But unfortunately he was. He didn't want to meet any student 'so early'. It was already 10:30. That was apparently early, as told to me by his secretary. So, I had to wait for him for an hour. Finally, I was told that I could go and talk to him.

I went in and asked him,"Sir, you took my phone yesterday."
He looks at me like I am from another planet (I guess he didn't recognize me) and tells me," Very good... Don't worry, I didn't use your phone."

What the hell??

"Will I get it back?"
"Yes, you will. We don't need your phone."

Then I asked him when I could get it back. And what does he do? He gets up and walks out of the door! No response at all. Nothing. And I was standing there in his room, wondering if he was going to come back, or if I should go after him. I chose the latter. So I asked him again. He didn't even look at me, he was just walking as fast as he can. Crazy.

He met some lecturer on the way, and he started talking with him. After 15 minutes, when he finished talking, I asked him again. Now, he looks at me and just nods.

"When will I get it back?"
"Hmmm, that's the question."

Well, what's the answer!?!

"Sir when?"
"In a week maybe".

Maybe. A week. I have no clue how to live without a phone. I'm addicted to messaging. I woke up late, coz I don't even have an alarm. The phone was my alarm. Damn. A week. That's crazy. Maybe I should have pleaded and begged for my phone...

I'm going to college on Thursday. I'll go and ask for it again. If he does not give it, I'll have to take my parents to meet him.

3 comments:

Raj said...

He's clearly a jerk. You should actually just stab him a little but since he is your principal, you cant even do that. So just keep begging. Stabbing can be done later.

I dont think you shud take ur parents (atleast not so soon). He will give a long speech which will be boring and embarrassing for both you and your parents. And thats exactly what he wants.

greensatya said...

Jesus Christ !! what an attitude to have ? He is one pathetic piece of @#@#. He does not even have the basic courtesy of talking to students. He is principal not a dictator, I really hate these kinds of people.

Next time when you go, tell him that you are expecting some urgent calls and it is really important to have you the phone. (That bastard might offer you the SIM card but you do give him this logic). May be you can say that it is for your safety that you need to carry the cellphone all the time.

If still he does not budge, then time for parents.

I can imagine what your life would be without cell phone...

Freeze said...

I asked the princi today (lucky me, today i had to wait only for half an hr), and he told me that he'l give the phone on sat. So i wont have to take my parents.

[raj]- hehe... I would love to stab him! wud not even think twice abt it. who cares if hez the princi! :-p

[greensatya]- its true. He is really pathetic. He does not have any work, so he comes around lookin for mobiles to snatch. Today i told him that i wud get urgent calls, so i wud need my phone. He told me that it cud wait till sat. Atleast today he sat and listened.