07 December 2005

I'm Sick :(

Yes, I caught a cold yesterday. Suddenly. I just started sneezing, and could not stop. And with it I also got headache. The headache's so bad that it even hurts to blink my eyes. I know, I know, I should probably see a doc, but I hate taking medicines. So I guess I'll just wait until it goes away.

Now, why did I have to get sick now? And how did I catch that cold? I didn't even eat anything outside. And as far as I know, no one I talked to had a cold. I just hope it goes away soon. I should be happy that I don't get sick too often. Touch-wood. Did you touch any wood? Touch it now!! Lol.

2 comments:

Raj said...

Yeah, cold can be really frustrating. You don't have to do anything to catch cold. Its a seasonal thing that happens by itself especially in Bangalore's hot-n-cold climate.

Freeze said...

I'm fine now. so all's well that ends well. Yippie. :)