07 December 2005

Done with college for this sem

So college is over. By that I mean, I will stop going to college, so that I can study at home. From tomorrow.

But then again I have to go to college on friday because I have to do the lab. We should have finished all the lab work by now, but we got all the programs and the kits yesterday. This really sucks. Now I have just a week to mug up those programs (don't have time to understand them. I still have to learn the syntax.) What I don't understand is that why my department didn't give all of this when college started when we had time to do the lab. Whats the point of doing a lab at the last moment. Now I'll just mug those programs(around 15 of them... some running upto 3 pages) and vomit all of it in the lab. We have a great education system running here. Don't even get me started on the exams.

Yeah, I am in a bad mood. Dunno why. Maybe coz of all the tension thats around me. Sometimes, even if I am relatively calm without worrying about anything, people around me can say something - and WHAM!! I get tensed. Its what happened today. We were just doing the lab, when one of my friends started talking about how big the programs are, and how many programs are there. I just freaked after coming back home. Not in college, but at home. Its weird, I was fine the whole day in college. I worry for no reason. And I know it.

2 comments:

Raj said...

We never used to attend comp labs and most people brought chits on the day of practicals. Of course, i never did that cos i am against using chits. I just copied from them :)

Freeze said...

well, i didnt attend labs either, but i have to blame someone for me not being prepared. hehe...

I'm too scared of getting caught with chits...

ah, so honest ;)