24 December 2005

Holidays/ Movies

While everyone is enjoying the festival season and their holidays, I will be spending this week studying. Why?? Because some stupid guy decided that starting the exams from 2nd Jan is an awesome idea. Yeah, you read that right. Its 2nd Jan. Its really irritating when I see all of my cousins having real fun during the holidays, and I'm stuck studying.

I can't even watch movies. Why is it that whenever I have exams, cable TV decides to show some movies that I've always wanted to watch? HBO is showing lord of the rings and Bourne Supremacy.Star movies is showing I, robot. And I can't watch any of those, because all of the good ones come just before the New Year's eve.

All of the Christmas movies are being aired now. I'm sitting at home, thinking if I should be studying, or watching movies. I have no idea why, but I just love the christmas movies. Just 2 or 3 days back, I saw the Santa Claus 2. Awesome one.

I also saw that monkey trouble and dunsten checks in was coming. But have too much to study so I can't sit and watch movies now. So didn't watch those movies.

I'm listening to Bon Jovi's song Have a nice day. I guess this day is going pretty well, except that I am a little irritated about the exams.

Finally got my cell phone back. I went to the principal's office at 10:30. He made me wait till 1:30!!! He had a meeting going on. Now, if he had a meeting at 10:30, why the heck did he tell me to go at 10:30? Crazy nut. He probably thinks that we students have nothing to do. Luckily I had predicted that I will have to wait for atleast an hour, so I had taken a text book along with me. So I didn't totally waste my time. I was sitting and studying.

Oh well, I should be studying now. Just a week for exams. Still have lots to study.

7 comments:

greensatya said...

Oh, I am sorry that you have to be studying in this holiday season. Don't worry this is your last year and after that you will never have to slog during holidays. Labour never goes in vain..

Movies you can rent them later and watch them. LOTR, I don't like that Kiddish movie.
Bourne Supremacy is a good thriller while I Robot is so-so....

Freeze said...

Yup, I am happy that this will be the last year of college. Can't wait till all the studying is over.

I've not even read bourne identity and bourne supremacy. But i've seen bourne identity and I liked it, so wanted to watch bourne supremacy. I,robot-I've been waitin to watch it for a long time. When it was released, had internals, or exams(dont rem).. so i could not watch it. LOTR- i've seen it and i like it. :)

Raj said...

I remember how it sucked to study during the holidays. I'm glad to have got past that.

I've seen all the three LOTR movies twice and love all of them.

I didnt see too many movies during the weekend except for Parineeta which i saw yesterday on tv for the second time.

Freeze said...

[raj]- I've seen the 1st 2 parts of LOTR. I got cd's of all the 3 parts together. But the 3rd part cd was not working. :-( So have not seen the last part.

I've actually even tried to read that book. But the printing was so small... that it took almost 5 days to finish the 1st part. And I realised that so much is there in the book that is not there in the movie. Finally i got bored. so i left it at that.

Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://ohghnmjb.com/naet/umum.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://myrgkaws.com/vdtb/yngj.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://ohghnmjb.com/naet/umum.html | http://pybxobon.com/sldt/chop.html