15 December 2005

Just an update

I had internals going on, which is why I haven't been blogging in like 3 days. Which is a little weird, coz I am somewhat addicted to it already. So the internals: it was ok. I guess I could have done better. Even though I had studied everything the previous night, I managed to forget half of the things. Its a wonder, really. How can I forget when I studied the whole night? Yeah. Right. I should have studied before. I've made this promise to myself so many times, that I'll study the same day when that topic is tought in college. But it didnt happen. And it wont happen either. (*Sigh*)

My lab exams are on monday. And I still have to mug up the programs. I should be doing that tonight. (haha, I am burning the midnight lamp... or the tubelight, whatever) But will I really study tonight? NO. I wont. So what will I be doing then? Waste time (By probably messaging and asking friends if they have studied anything, and coz they have not done anything, even I wont. Simple as that). Obviously. And when will I study? When panic mode sets in my head. (Oh my god! I don't know any program and there is only a day left! How will I finish everything in one day!) Oh well hopefully I'll come to my senses now and study.

This whole post is made up of the word 'study'. Damn. Someone reading this blog must think I am a nerd.

4 comments:

greensatya said...

Haha,studying the same day,lol. I made that promise when I was in like class 5th or 6th. I completed my whole study and never could keep that promise :)

Good Luck for your exam..

Freeze said...

Yeah.. I just wonder how some people actually manage to study the same day. there r some of them who acually study the topics before it is done in class so that they can ask doubts. Some are just weird aren't they?

And thanks. I am hoping that I'll get the easiest program in the lab.

Raj said...

Oh come on, its just a practical.
I'm sure you'll do well.
I never studied before 6.30 am and after 10pm in my whole student life. The whole day is enough for me.

Freeze said...

ha! the whole day for me is to watch tv! i study better at nights, coz there is no 1 to disturb me. I dint study yesterday night BTW ;)