20 January 2006

I'm tagged!!

I've been tagged by raj. This is my first tag, and I'm excited!
Okie, here goes:

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE: I've never had a job. I'm a student.
1)
2)
3)
4)


FOUR MOVIES YOU WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1) Men in black
2) Cast Away
3) Jerry Maguire
4) Speed-1

FOUR PLACES YOU HAVE LIVED:
1) Delhi
2) Bangalore
3) ---
4) ---

FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH:
1) Friends
2) Seinfeld
3) Gilmore Girls
4) Songs on VH1 (Its not really a show, but if I have nothing to watch, I just see music videos)

PLACES YOU HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
1) Shimla
2) Chandigarh
3) Jaipur
4) Agra

FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
1) Sandwiches
2) Masala dosa
3) Hot chocolate fudge
4) Cold coffee

FOUR PLACES YOU WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1) Watching a movie
2) Hanging out with friends
3) Sleeping
4) Reading some book

FOUR BLOGGERS YOU ARE TAGGING:
Ummm, nobody. Anyone who wants to do it, I guess.

7 comments:

Raj said...

Hey, I never knew you've lived in Delhi.

And you do have a job offer, right?

greensatya said...

Being Student is itself a job.

Castaway is one of my favourtie movie as well and it was I guess this movie with which I started my blog :d

Freeze said...

[raj]- yeah, I lived in delhi for 4 yrs.
yup, i have a job offer, but i've not 'worked' so i dint mention that.

[greensatya]- i dint know cast away started yr blog? what inspiration did u get frm that movie?

greensatya said...

You can read the inspiration on my blog. Don't know how you will take it if i write it here. :)

Am already getting in the habit of opening my mouth and inserting my feet. :p

Akanksha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Akanksha said...

oh my god u r livin in delhi.. cool.. i am a delhite ..
thanx a ton fr the compliments.. i never knew i was funny.. i thought i was just so so ..

Freeze said...

[greensatya]- k.. will read yr blog then!

[akanksha]- no, i USED to live in delhi. Now in bangalore