22 January 2006

I'm on a roll! Tagged again!

This time I'm tagged by greensatya. I've to list the 5 weird things about me.

1. I am obsessed with books. If I start reading a book, I have to finish it that day itself. The maximum is 2 days, and that is only when I start the book in the evening or night. Until I finish that book I cannot do anything else. I'll read even when I'm eating. Till now, I've taken many days only for 2 books. 1st was Lord of the rings. I still have not finished it, coz the print is too small, and there are way too many pages. 2nd was a Robert Ludlum book called "the rhinemann exchange" it took 2 weeks to read that book. I found this book boring.

2. I love music. If I like some song, I'll listen to it over and over until I remember all the words. I normally like songs which I can sing along with.

3. I check my mails almost 5 times a day. It was really hard to stay away from the computer when I had my exams.

4. I am scared of dentists. The thought of someone giving me an injection in my mouth, and having a drill in my teeth horrifies me.

5. I hate dogs, and dogs hate me. I'm telling you, even if the dog does not bark at anyone, it'll bark at me. I don't mind cats but no dogs. You can also say that I'm a little scared of dogs. The reason behind this is a long story. Maybe I'll tell it someday.

This was really tough to write, coz it was tough to find something that was weird about me. It took an hour to write this. Phew!

4 comments:

greensatya said...

It is good that you could not find weird things about you quite easily. I guess it is not good to be 'weird'

I dislike cats and dogs too. Were you checking your mails even during the exam time ?

Freeze said...

yeah, i found it tough to find something weird abt me. but i can find something weird in other ppl quite easily! i guess thats weird abt me too...

no, i dint check my mails during the exams, just downloaded them to outlook express once in 3 or 4 days. cud not help it. :) its like an addiction.

Raj said...

//I check my mails almost 5 times a day.

Thats not weird at all.

So all dogs hate you? That funny!!

Nowadays, its hip to be a little weird. So if you had a tough time finding weird things about you, thats bad :)

Freeze said...

[raj]
almost all dogs hate me. Almost.

Oh shucks! it was tough to find weird things abt me :(