17 January 2006

I'm Back!

Exams got over yesterday! And I totally freaked out later. Well, I had to. My exams were kind of ok. Not too good, and not too bad. Lots of interesting things have happened in three weeks. And there is lots to write. Which I will do so in the days to come.

All these days, I've been sleeping for 6 hours maximum. Total studies. So after coming back home, I thought I'l watch a movie or something. But nothing good was there. Still, I was just watching tv till 11:30, then finally decided to sleep. I was happy that I didn't have to wake up early today. But guess what? I woke up at 6 again today! I'm just so used to getting up at 6, that even without an alarm I got up so early. Then I was wondering what to do, coz I don't have anything to do! Ah, such a nice feeling. So I was just lying in bed listening to songs.

I'm going to my friends farmhouse today, and will be back after 2 days. So see you then! This is so good... No studies for one whole month! I've so much to do. Read books, watch movies. And everything that I might have missed.

3 comments:

Raj said...

Welcome back!!

I remember the feeling of not having anything to do after the exams got over. I felt weird.

greensatya said...

Welcome back Freeze !!

Hope to see you more on Internet now.

Freeze said...

[raj]- its also kind of boring, not to have anything to do. but right now, i'm enjoying it.

[greensatya]- yeah, i'l b on the net everyday now.