29 August 2009

Frustrated

It is so frustrating when the internet does not work. I feel like I am living in the stone age or something. I hate BSNL. I really do. It has been almost 2 weeks ( or maybe even three) since when the internet has become really slow. The sad part is that no one in BSNL knows why it is slow, or why the speed drops down so often. They must have made us call 25 people, and all of them have asked us to call someone else, or to log a complaint with someone else.

I watched two movies today. Quick gun murugan. A movie that no one should ever see. Ever. It is like college Mad-ads for 1.5 hours. Painful.

And to get over that movie, saw another one. The taking of pelham 123. Its a decent movie, felt good to watch something better than the other crappy movies.

Also, last week I saw Public Enemies. It is a nice movie. Really liked the setting, the actors, the way they spoke. It was all very believable. There was also this song that they played in the background which I am trying to remember... will have to google that out. It is played when he gets into the first bank.

Not any great movies now a days.

1 comment:

Abhinav said...

Hey thanks for the review for quick gun murugun .. u saved my 10$ :)

and yes BSNL sucks i experienced the same this march, there is no one to log complaint with.