27 March 2009

Stuff

Yesterday I watched Memento. Had not watched it before, and unfortunately I could not enjoy it. And this, only because I watched Ghajini. I knew Ghajini was a remake of the Tamil movie, but I didn't know that the Tamil movie was also a remake! I only got to know about it later, which was too bad. Had I known, I would not have watched Ghajini. And to think that I actually liked the movie! How could I have liked that horror?! 

I could not watch the whole movie (Memento). Only because I kept comparing it to the Hindi one, and it completely ruined it for me. I saw about 45 minutes of the beginning, and then saw the end. And then, I realised that end made no sense, so I watched the five minutes of the beginning again! (Yes, I do all this. )Apparently this is one movie where one has to watch it twice to understand it (is what my friend said). 

Today I will watch Bourne Identity and Bourne Supremacy. Have read the book before, and when I watched it I got irritated cause the whole story was changed. But now, I do not remember all the details in the story, so I figured I might as well watch it. Will watch Memento also someday, when I forget that I watched Ghajini (the horror!). 

Oh, and something completely unrelated: Sometimes I like how the day starts out being really bad, and then one incident completely makes it all better. This happened today; this morning I was moping around and now I am so happy! Damn cool! 

Also, I thought I had lost my Pan card (don't remember if I blogged about it), but today I found it. When I was searching for something else. Time for me to arrange all the stuff in my room, so I get what I want - when I want it. I totally hate this!

No comments: