28 March 2009

Anywhere but home

Just came back from watching a movie - Anywhere but home. It was released with a new name here in India (Don't know why though!). It was released a long time back elsewhere as Four Christmases. It was a typical Hollywood movie. Sort of funny too. 

One thing that is common in all Christmas movies: there has to be a guy who tells the kids that there is no Santa Claus. Oh, the horror! And the kids are so shocked and everything. Is this for real!?

I must say though, I like watching Christmas movies... even though they are all the same.

I finally saw Bourne Identity! It was an okay movie, I honestly don't know what the big deal is! Probably my expectations were too high. This always happens to me! Next movie is Bourne Supremacy. Lets see how that goes. I liked the car chase though. I usually like chases. In The Dark Knight, there is a chase, where Batman is following the Joker. That was so good! Especially the way how Batman's cloak is flying(?) behind him! Hmmm.. too bad The Dark Knight didn't get as many Oscars as was expected.

I am watching a lot of movies, right!?

No comments: