23 December 2006

Holidays

No, unfortunately, they don't give us holidays in office. One thing I miss from college, this is. Atleast one month between semesters, or sometimes even 2 months. Not that I made use of those holidays. I used to get bored in them.

So, now I had to take 4 days leave from office, from which I have got 10 days of holidays! Yay! I am going out of station tomorrow. I know I will get bored where ever it is I am going (I know where I am going btw ). So I brought books with me to read. Its been a long time since I read like how I used to read before. Whole day I would just read a book, coz I had to finish it before I could sleep. And everyone around me would get bugged coz I owuld be trying to ignore them as much as possible.

So the point is, I will not be bloggin for a week. Maybe if I get my hands on a computer, I will blog. I will really miss my computer the most. Gosh, a week without a computer. I hope I don't go mad. But the change will be good anyway from office, so its a good thing. So see you all next year!

Merry christmas people, and have a blast at the new year. Happy new year!

7 comments:

Raj said...

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Its good that you know where you are going. Have fun!

Couldn't comment on the last or last two posts of yours bcoz of you know who!

Just wanted to say that you're not the only one to spend the whole weekend doing nothing. I can do that too! :)

killer is i said...

I know where are u going *whistling*
hehe .
anyways .. have fun ..
u are lucky one to go outta station ..
i m @ home :-( ..
realllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy boring stuff .. TRUST ME ...
i wanna go outtttttttttt ..
And moreover ... no one is online these days ..
i guess its only ME who is staying back @ home and getting bored .. everyone else are either having fun or they are out ... uuuggghhhh ...
This new year will not be as good as it was last year :-(

Abhinav said...

Hope u had fun in ur holidays .. what all did u read

Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

Hi...

Happy New Year ....
Hope, in this year you get so many sunshine that you need lot of sunglasses

Cheers..
Roy

greensatya said...

Happy New year !! and hope you make more money as explained in one of the comment above.

Anonymous said...

its been more than a week now
come back

Freeze said...

everyone - thanks, and a happy new year to all of you too!

[raj]
thanks.

I was talkin very literally when I said I knew where I was going :)
hehehe

yeah, good to know that there are other people who can spend a weekend doing nothing! and not get bugged!

[killer]
why wont this year not be as good as last year?

[anon]
gee, thanks. Now i will be rich! muahhaha

[abhinav]
yeah I sort of had fun. was thinkin of writing about it, but got too lazy.

I read 2 books. "Gone with the wind" and "to kill a mockingbird". best part of the holidays was the reading.

[roy]
thanks.
that getting lots of sunshine! thats the best thing I've ever heard!! thanks!

[greensatya]
yeah I shud be makng a lot of money! wheeeee! you want any tips on makin money?

[Kp]
yeah, I am back. but who knows for how long!