10 January 2007

Why?

Why is it that I am so confused all the time?
Why am I so easily convinced when someone says something?
Why don’t I have an opinion of my own?
Why do I bother about what other people think about me (or what I do)? Why don’t I feel strongly about most of the issues (that others do)? Why don’t I feel strongly about anything?
If I know that I should do something, why don’t I do it (and not wonder if I should do it)?
Why is it that I don’t know what’s happening around the world? Why don’t I care about it? Or anything?
Why can’t I stand for what I believe in? Do I even know what I believe in?
If I like to blog, why don’t I blog more often?
Why can’t I come up with a better title for this blog? (Why does it even bother me!?)

7 comments:

Raj said...

Those are some really good and serious questions. But only you could answer these.

So why don't you look for answers to all these questions? Why? :)

Anonymous said...

chill

Freeze said...

[raj]
I dont know the answers for these questions. I dont even knw where to look for the answers.
why? Dont ask.

[mowgli]
yeah. easy.

greensatya said...

Are you easily convinced ? bah! don't you grill that person even before coming close to being convinced ?

Anonymous said...

[greensatya]
yes I am, I am now completely convinced that I should not have written the other post that I did (the movie one) Sigh!!

See, proof.

Koi Pahailee said...

i read it and felt as though it me writing this some five years back!...exactly the same lines...

*scary*

Freeze said...

[KP]
//i read it and felt as though it me writing this some five years back

Allow me to scream and run away.