16 December 2006

FadedLights

Hehe, I was just reading all my old blog posts (don’t ask me why :D)and damn, I was laughing at the things I wrote. And then I started reading all the comments, and I could not stop laughing. Nice way to spend a Saturday afternoon, I know.

Man, I used to be in so much of trouble. And how I was in college. All the pranks, and my phone getting confiscated by the principal. Damn funny it was. The best part is that I was so annoyed by everything, that I actually wrote all that. I’ve become wayyy to serious now. Didn’t even realize it, till I read what I wrote. Damn it. I thought I would not like reading my old posts, coz earlier I used to write a diary (not anymore), and once I read what I wrote in that diary, and I was so messed up for the rest of the day!. But this was good. I really enjoyed it.

Everything that I thought about then, was how to write internals, and how to study, when to study. All that shit. Wow. How and what have I become now. Even though all I wrote was “random crap” I didn’t give a damn. (and now I do)

Some things never change though. I still like Amsterdam (no explaining on this). I am still a veggie. I still forget things. And I am still lazy. (In fact, I am more lazy than ever!)

Now I remember that all silly things used to bother me, like moving the computer away from my room, and things like that. It still does. But now, I think too much about it. Then, I used to get irritated, and think how to make things right. And now, I just give up. Will have to go back to doing what I was doing. Gosh! I used to be so silly!

Anyways, half of this wont make sense. Its not supposed to.

I’m gonna go eat ice cream now. Hot chocolate fudge, here I come. This is your last day!

2 comments:

Raj said...

//In fact, I am more lazy than ever!

I agree. Sometimes, you don't even login before commenting.:)

So what exactly did you write in your diary to mess up a whole day?? No dreams of world domination, I hope!!

I don't feel anything after reading my posts cos I still write random crap like I always used to. What consistency! :D

Freeze said...

[raj]
hehe, that login thing. I keep forgetting my password. I give weird passwords, and then I would forget it. Plus, it is easier to just comment without logging in you know?

My dairy. better left unsaid. :D

consistency and me!! yeah, thats the only thing I am consistent about. sad huh! :P