17 December 2006

Yo!

This weekend is so weird. I’ve done nothing, and I feel so good (because of the fact that I’ve done nothing? Who knows! )

My driver’s license is expiring tomorrow. The learner’s license, that is. And by the way, I still have not learned how to drive. I will be wasting 100 bucks because of that. What will be better is, if I don't get it renewed at all. There is no point anyway. I haven't touched the car in something like 3 months. I am petrified of driving, and I don't know why! I mean, I can drive the two wheeler, and I can rip in it, like there is no tomorrow. But I can't sit and drive a car, so strange! And also so irritating, damn!

Whole of saturday was spent listening to music, and now, sunday again, I am doing nothing. I can watch a movie or something. Should go and see what's on TV today.

Oh, and I didn't eat ice cream yesterday. All coz others change their mind so easily, sigh! When I don't want to eat something, I will get it, and if I make up my mind to eat something, I won't get it. Why! Why why why! So many questions, and no answers. Who needs answers anyway. We all know that there are no answers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

may be its the thought of driving in bangalore thats scaring you ...

Freeze said...

[raghu]
hehe, funny. Atleast I was not sweating! Phew! :)

yeah, I might feel comfortable later on, problem is to LEARN to drive!

[mowgli]
Nope, I aint scared of the traffic. I am used to it. :)

Freeze said...

[raghu]
Oh yeah, sure. It was hot and there was no AC :P

any other reason ? hehehe

Anonymous said...

Whole weekend you did nothing ? How can you pass TWO whole days doing nothing ? Please enlighten me.

Freeze said...

[greensatya]
WHY can't I spend two whole days doing nothing? That's my speciality, you know :P

anyways, what I wanted to say was, I didnt do anything productive(possibly coz I didnt wanna do anything productive. It does not matter now, does it :D )