11 December 2006

Chasing bikes.

Yes, I’ve been away for too long. Don’t ask me what I was up to, coz I don’t know myself. Well, actually I do. But then, come on! Its been like, so long since I’ve even blogged, that I had forgotten how much I liked to blog. I just don’t remember what all I was doing. Not that you are interested anyway.

Ha! Suddenly I realized that it has been more than a year since I got this blog. Also, that I have not even opened my blog in such a long time. A comment to my blog, which landed in my mailbox, got me to realize that yeah, there is this blog of mine. And that I should write something. How much I’ve changed since a year! And it’s been so long since I got the job. Been so long since I started working.

Work is good, so much better than college. I’m tired of the same question asked by so many people. “How is work? Liked college, or work”. I mean, c’mon. Where is the comparison? Two different things, people!

The best part though, about working, is that you get paid. Money does not seem important to me, not now anyways. So you get to do stuff that you would not do, if you had to ask your parents for money. I would never be able to even ask for money from parents, not for bowling anyway! I went bowling twice. And it was so much fun. If you have not bowled, go do it. With lots of people. And make lots of noise too. And bug everyone around you. Ok, so that is not really easy to do. And writing that sentence does not mean that I bug everyone around me. I also got a new phone, went go-karting! Stuff that I never did when I was in college, for whatever reasons. I still am the first person to reach a place, and I still end up waiting for others. Sigh! Some things never change, now do they?

Now, the question remains, if I will continue writing, or if this will be the last post for maybe 3 months. Or 4. Who knows? And who cares. And who reads this thing now! I’m surprised! Suddenly, I am full of enthusiasm to write, but I have had this enthusiasm before, and I didn’t write. I don’t even remember what stupid reason it was coz of which I stopped writing. I was even considering getting a new blog and writing something there, coz everything is new. So get a new blog too, yeah? But I was too lazy to get something new.

I had to shift my room. Coz my stupid sister didn’t have enough light to study in her room? So now, my sister stays in my beautiful room, and I stay in her horrible room. Gosh, I can’t believe I am still not over my room. It’s been 2 weeks already! But my old room! Sigh! The walls, the windows, the view, looking out of the window early in the morning, the place where I charged my phone, the place where I kept my bag. All gone. I’m getting my good old room in 6 months though. Which is a good thing. But by then, I would have gotten used to the room that I am in now, and I will hate moving again! Yikes!

All right. I guess that is enough for the day. If I don’t stop now, I would go on writing, and never stop. That always happens to me. Either I have lots to write, or I have nothing to write. So what’s good though? Writing lots, or nothing? Another question! When will the questions end?

Ps. the title is called chasing bikes, coz I can name it whatever I want. It’s my wish, you know? BTW, "chasing cars" is an awesome song. Search for it, and listen to it. Now!

7 comments:

Raj said...

hmm, so u decided to post finally!!

//And who reads this thing now!

I do!! :)

Moving from one room to another could be tough!!

Chasing Cars is a great song. Also a great song - Speeding Cars by Imogen Heap. It was featured in the 3rd season of The OC.

killer is i said...

hmmmm .. new room ..
sometimes changes r for gud ..
like change frm yr colls life to this pro life ..
so may b .. u'l like this room more than older 1

killer is i said...

And i don't read yr blog .. [:p] ..

killer is i said...

Those brackets "[ ]" are there coz of orkut .. rest is history

Freeze said...

[raj]
yeah, finally the big day arrived!

thanks for reading! My faithful reader!! :D

its also irritating to move man, thats the sad part.

I've not heard that speeding cars song. BTW, OC 3rd season is still not aired in india dude, how'd you watch it!


[Killer]
I dont like changes na. and there is NO way I would like this room.

Too much of orkut going on. mad guy.

Anonymous said...

new room ... congrats

Freeze said...

[mowgli]
I dont like this room! :(