02 May 2006

I Forgot!

So today morning I had to go to college. I was already running a little late, and was in a big hurry. So managed to eat whatever I could as fast as possible, and left home.

On the way, I realized that something was missing. Something was really different. I just could not tell what exactly it was. And it was really bugging me. And then. Realization dawned. I forgot to wear my glasses. Wtf! How the hell can I not realize if I am even wearing glasses or not. I don’t even wanna answer that question. Coz I don’t know the answer!! The main reason for wearing glasses is that I get a headache if I don’t wear it. And within some 3 hours or so, I got a headache. And as the day progressed, it just got worse. Damn it. I could not even go back home and get the glasses coz I had so much of work to do. There was no way I could waste my time in going back home and coming back to college just for this.

Anyway, almost everyone in my class was asking me, “What happened to your glasses”. And my pathetic answer was “I forgot”. This totally sucked.

Then, if that was not enough, I forgot to get a book for a friend and a CD for my classmate. Seems like I am forgetting everything. I should get a book and write down everything in it. But as it is said, I’ll probably lose that book too!! Sigh.

I’m too lazy to write anymore. I’ve become too lazy.

9 comments:

greensatya said...

Seems you had a bad day ! It happens once in a while :)

Anonymous said...

may be u shd have kept ur eyes closed all day in college ... :p

Abhinav said...

forgetful and Lazy....cool :)
it was just an uneventful day that is all.

Freeze said...

greensatya
yeah it does.

anon
damn, eyes closed all day! thats a lil tough to manage. hehe... ppl wud think i am sleeping or some shit like that.

abhinav
yeah. an uneventful day. :)

Raj said...

That happened to me once in college as well. Everybody kept teasing me abt how I forgot to wear my specs.

I did suck a li'l.

Y said...

Shit Happens!

Koi Pahailee said...

Of course you have become too lazy.
A post after such a long time!
and yes, how can you ever forget your glasses??? hmm!!

Sara said...

but generally it was not as bad as u thot it were...probably ur headache made it worse :(

but u shud have something like this once in a while else life becomes boring ;)

Freeze said...

[raj]
yeah, it sucked :(

[sher]
yeah.

[KP]
hehe, yeah, i was also a li'l busy with my proj and internals and stuff like that... though, if i had something to post, i wud have. so yeah, too lazy.

and dont even ask how i forgot.!! i dont know! hehe..

[sara]
yeah, the headache did make it worse/

haha, yeah. the day was something diff than the usual. nice change, though i wud not want that to happen again!!