18 April 2006

Basic Instinct 2

Since we had only 2 classes today, we decided to watch this movie after one class. We bunked one class for the movie. So how was the movie? I found it boring. After 5 minutes, I wanted to get up and go. But I didn’t, coz I spent 50 bucks on it. Damn what a waste. The thing with the movie is I could totally predict what the ending would be. And this, after just watching it for half an hour or so. But I must say, there were a few moments when I thought I was wrong about the ending (but I was right, really!). And the ending - I’m not even going to say anything about it. Arggghhh!!

Sharon stone was really irritating. I have not watched basic instinct 1, or any other movies of hers. And she really annoyed me. I found her to be very unnatural. I have no idea what the guy’s name is. But he looked totally dumb and totally out of place. Horrible acting by these two people. Damn, why did I watch this movie. Damn!

Funny thing was that my classmate sitting next to me didn’t get the story, or the names of the people in the movie, and I was sitting and explaining the story to her. Even after the movie got over, she was totally confused as what happened. The story was pretty ordinary. I didn’t know what’s not to get.

Well, after the movie got over, we got a treat in Pizza Hut by my classmate. That was the best part of the day. Pizza is just awesome. Nothing can beat that! Actually, if any of you have plans to watch this movie, go somewhere else and eat a pizza. Atleast you’ll fill your stomach and you’ll end up being happier. Hated the movie. Loved the pizza.

12 comments:

Y said...

Ditto! felt the same way abt the movie and the characters.

greensatya said...

50rs of the movie could have got some extra toppings :) Anyway it happens with movies. Basic Instict1 is good, a psycho thriller.

killer is i said...

hahahaha ... i knew it. It is a bakwass movie. Only something about that movie is good and that thing i have downladed ;) ...
Other than that BI-2 is almost same as BI-1. And BI-1 was gud. And sharon Stone is sexy .. :p
Yea ... pizza hut is gud .. spl their trat offer. But i like dominos.

Koi Pahailee said...

yeah
we planned to go a watch it
but after reading the reviews n all, I thought y waste a good weekend on such crap.
glad dint watch it:)
have watched part 1 though :)

Akanksha said...

i was planning to go this weekend fr BI2 now i dnt kno whether to go fr it or not :o|

i havent seen BI1 so mayb i wnt be sooo disappointed

btw where did u see the movie fr only 50 bucks?

Abhinav said...

I was planning to watch BI2 this weekend but now i won't instead i will go to Dominos' :).
Yup BI-1 was gud.

Freeze said...

[sher]
yeah... nothing was good abt the movie.

[greensatya]
Basic instinct 2 is also supposed to b a psycho thriller. but it turned out to irritate ppl.

[killer]
u've not seen BI-2. Yet u know that its the same as BI-1. And u say BI-2 was bakwaas. and that BI-1 was good. dude, u r confusing me.

pizzas taste the same everywhere. dominoes or pizza hut, or pizza corner.

[KP]
Good that u dint watch the movie. if i had read the reviews i wud not have watched the movie. but i dont watch reviews before watchin the movie, coz it spoils the movie for me.

[akanksha]
No, dont watch it. Just don't. really. Dont.
even i have not seen BI-1. And i got totally bugged.
forum morning show. 50 bucks. on weekdays.

[abhinav]
yeah, eat pizza :)

killer is i said...

Yeaa .. I read comments of movie :p.
And u knw original is always better than copy, i mean it was same kinda story in BI-2 ... But BI is popular for other things ;) ...

Raj said...

I'm sure its not as bad as Humko Deewana Kar Gaye. It was absolutely disgustingly bad.

Freeze said...

[killer]
Hmmm.. Yeah.

[raj]
I've not even heard of Humko Deewana Kar Gaye. Lucky me. I guess.

Anonymous said...

Heii..

so where were u....basic instint....i hate that women...simply hate!!

exam?!?!..hope great!!
Roy

Anonymous said...

good site
Hello!