26 May 2006

Bye everybody!

No, I am not gonna stop blogging. But since my exams are coming up, I am off for 2 weeks. Well, less than 2 weeks. Yikes. I haven’t studied anything. What’s new?

Whatever. More than studying I seem to be doing everything else. So one day I decided that I’d get up early in the morning, like 5am, so atleast at that time I wont be bothered with the phone and the damn messages. So I put the alarm for 5 am, right? Alarm rings at 5, and I am just too damn sleepy. Let me just sleep for 10 more minutes. Snooze. 10 minutes later, alarm rings again. Still too sleepy. I decide to wake up at 5:40. Change the timings in the alarm, and go back to sleep. I must have been dreaming or something, coz damn, I was so sleepy. Anyway, alarm rings at 5:40. And do I wake up? No. Again change the alarm. This time to 6:10. Snooze. Snooze. Finally got up at 6:30.

So from 5 to 6:30, I neither studied, nor did I sleep properly. I woke up like 5 times in one and half hours. What’s the point? And when I woke up finally, I seemed to be so tired!

Hmmm, and why the hell do I care how much others have studied? I send and receive so many messages, asking others if they finished this subject, that chapter, and whatever crap. Funny thing is, in a subject, I have still not decided what all to study. And when exactly will I study? Damnit.

Holy crap! Just 3 more days for the exam. I’m outta here!

7 comments:

greensatya said...

I guess it will be worthwhile to stop your cellphone alongwith blogging. Might help a bit.

All the best for your exam!

Raj said...

These young kids and their cellphones! ;)

Best of luck for ur exams. Study hard. These are ur final sem exams. Last exams ever of ur course!

Sara said...

all the best for ur exams...and believe me...some take a long time to study and some less...probably u are the second kind...so dont worry abt others having completed some 5 units in each subject..

all the best once again :)...(starts to dream of his college days...;))

Anonymous said...

good luck

Abhinav said...

i agree with satya keep ur cell away and that will help a lot and do not be so bothered abt exams after all this is not the first time ur giving them and u know how to tackle them ;)

Akanksha said...

tons of luck fr ur exams.. eve i do the snooze thingie but its to get up fr office..
so most of the time i miss my cab..:(

Freeze said...

thanks everyone... exams are over now :)

and I succesfully stayed away from the comp (well, almost), good enough for me.