30 November 2005

Exams / Kinetic

Exams are from 2nd Jan. And I have not studied anything. Effectively I have 20 days left, coz I also have internals and practicals before that. 20 days, that is just 3 days per subject.(have 6 subjects) I have no idea how I will finish the portions. Gotta finish 100 marks by then. On top of it, all the subjects that I have this semester are theory, so I'll be needing more time to even read them. Forget learning them. This semester too, just like the ones before, I've managed not to study. Atleast if I start now, I can manage to finish everything. All a waste. Most of the subjects that we study in engineering is a total waste. I'm hoping to start studying today itself. (Yeah, I have high hopes :D)

On other news, I got my kinetic from servicing, and that guy has totally screwed it up. Now, whenever I slow down and apply brakes, the engine switches off! This problem was not there earlier before I gave it for servicing. So have to go and give it for servicing again tomorrow. Another day of buses and auto's. Hopefully I'll get it back in 15 minutes or so...

Gonna start studying now.

2 comments:

Raj said...

Yeah, i remember stdying useless theory subjects too. There is never enought time to prepare for the exams but i'm sure you'll do good.
Best of luck!!

Freeze said...

thanks raj! Hopefully it'll be easy...