24 November 2005

I got placed!

Yeah! I rock!

After interviews for so many companies... I finally got placed yesterday. Hmmm, nice feeling.

I wrote the test, hoping that I would pass it. I did. Then came the interview part. I was a little nervous, but I had told myself that I could not screw this one up. I had to do it right. So anyways, had 2 interviews. The 1st one was ok. They asked me a puzzle. Didn't get it right. But I gave an answer that was not technically correct, but it was an answer I guess. It made them laugh. Funny. And me. Hehe... Normally I would have never said it, I don't even know why I said it. But I did. Weird. They then told me to wait outside. After 2 minutes, a guy came and told me that I had cleared the 1st interview, and that I had to go in for the next one.

So, I went in. By this time, I was a little more confident. He told me to get inside the room. He asked me general questions. He asked me about my studies, and I was telling him about it. Suddenly, he interrupted me and said, "We will be offering you the job". And he proceeded to write my name in the offer letter. All this while, I just wanted to get up and jump and scream.

Then he said so many things, half of which I hardly remember. I am so elated even now. I started smiling then, and I'm STILL smiling. After almost 22 hours. Awesome feeling. Finally a job. So, anyway, then I got out of the interview room... and my friends were waiting outside. And then treat. Though I could hardly eat. I guess I was in some other world. Went back home. Called some more friends.

Wow. Nice feeling. Damn. Can't stop saying it. Hehe...

I have waited a long time for this moment. This is my time.

3 comments:

greensatya said...

Congrats on getting placed!!

Which company did you get placed ?

Freeze said...

hey thanks...

dont wanna name the company. I dont wanna get sued later when i start bitchin abt it. :) lets just say its a software company.

greensatya said...

Yeah, that's a good thing. Once should never write things in blog which may lead to trouble.

But I was just getting curious, you might land in my company as well :)