28 May 2009

Two days to go.

I finally went to the Isle of Wight! With 2 friends and a colleague. Friend totally made fun of the colleague. Damn funny it was! I was actually laughing at his face! yes, I can be mean. And now unfortunately I feel bad about it now.

But, Isle of Wight? Beautiful! We took a ferry to that place from Portsmouth to Ryde. Once we reached there we hired a car and drove around. It was amazing. The well known beaches were really crowded. It was nice though. There was one beach in Shanklin, and it looked really nice from the road. It was a cliff and the beach in front of it. But we didnt get any parking space. So we just went more ahead, and we just stopped in a random place and walked towards the beach. And the place was even more beautiful than the place where we didnt get parking space. haha. Full of greenery and a stream, a 12th century church(!) and finally the beach. And there was a hill next to it. The whole thing was so relaxing. Just sat there and was speaking with a friend while the other 2 went to play in the water. The place was so good that both of us wanted to stay there another night and see more places. We just managed to see half of the island. There's a place called Cowes, which is supposed to be really beautiful as well. But did not manage to see that because of time constraints.

Things that I would want to remember - the beach house, cleopatra (don't ask), pebble beach, driving around with a stupid map, godshill, the funny bird on the hill, peace!

I am leaving UK on Saturday! Just one more day to go! A bit happy, and a bit sad. Really liked staying here and visiting so many places, but I am totally annoyed with the company that I have here. If I think of it, I don't really see so many places in India!

Pictures and everything in some other post. Don't have access to blogspot anymore. I tried mailing some pics, but I dont know how it looks in the blog, since I cant see it myself.


No comments: