18 February 2009

I love...

- being sarcastic, sarcastic jokes, writing sarcastic emails!
- music
- reading books
- sunshine
- watching the sky when the sun is setting
- watching movies on the TV when I am alone.
- trees
- sitcoms on Star World
- Coldplay
- google
- internet
- blogs
- firefox
- coffee
- one hour lunch breaks when there is a lot of work
- listening to Mr Barker on the radio
- bags from Wildcraft (I have one that I got 6 years ago! and it is still in a usable condition)
- cats
- waking up late on Sundays
- vacations
- nice, wide, empty roads early morning on the way to work
- anything which has bread
- junk food
- silver finger rings
- wearing jeans to work on weekdays
- being a rebel
- speaking my mind
- people who speak their minds
- honesty
- watching Roger Federer beat Nadal
- the colour blue
- watching the look on someone's face when they open a gift 
- being surprised
- questioning things I don't understand
- going out with friends
- making lists
- crossing out things I have completed on the list
- Google desktop!
- intelligent people.
- spell check
- John Grisham's books
- reading comments on blog I read
- reading comments on Digg.com
- watching Friends on TV with my sister
- wikipedia
- nokia mobile phones
- having food in open spaces
- coffee shops
- the movie Little Miss Sunshine (its hilarious)
- listening to music and reading on the way to office while everyone else is sleeping
- looking out the window
- listening to people
- visiting new places
- playing cards
- long journeys on a train
- reality TV 
- shopping with my sis and mom
- wearing sports shoes
- to watch people getting embarrassed for silly reasons

No comments: