02 February 2009

Annoyed

Things were great at work till today. There is a moron who is working with me, and she cannot do a thing! She cannot remember anything that I say. Even after I tell her something, she would go back and sit in her place. And then she will ping me asking questions. What the hell? How can she be so incompetent? And to top it all off, my manager thinks she is good in what she does. However, all I see her do is chat with her friends, mail unnecessary things to everyone, make my life hell, and yap on the phone all day long!

So what happened today? There is something that the moron and I have discussed over and over in a period of 2 weeks maybe. And the moron still pings me and asks me the most basic question that one could ever ask. I don't get it, I really don't. If she does not know this simple thing, she does not know anything! What a waste of my time! This is totally annoying.

All I have been doing today is browse the net, and as the day passed by I have this bad feeling since I have not done anything. It is not a big deal though, I still have time to complete what I have to do. One thing is for sure, this time I am not bailing her out. She has to do everything on her own. Let me see what she is actually capable of. I don't know why, I just have this bad case of intense dislike against her!

Been listening to Pink Floyd lately, and man do they have awesome songs! All i knew before was Comfortably Numb and Another Brick In the Wall. But now I realize that there are so many wonderful songs. Listen to Coming Back to Life. Wow, it feels so good when I listen to it. I will almost always get a smile on my face when I hear this track!

No comments: