22 March 2006

That's it

Finally I wrote only 3 subjects, even though I had prepared for the last one. There is this unwritten rule that you can’t write all the 4 subjects, so I had to follow it, you know? I know I will be regretting this later, when during the 3rd internals I will have no time to study coz I will be busy ‘preparing’ for the finals.

Anyways, nothing much going on lately. I have been trying to finish my ppt, since god knows when, and its not getting completed. I mean, I sit in front of the computer, and the modem automatically switches on, and I am connected to the internet. And then I start reading blogs, or whatever. I have no idea how people can manage to work AND blog at the same time.

So, my ppt is almost over, though I am not really happy with some of the slides. Come to think of it, I will never be happy with the whole thing. Every time I see a slide I see a fault in it. My seminar is in 2 days, and my preparation is almost zero. Heck! The ppt is still not ready!

I wont be panicking today, or tomorrow. But on the day of the seminar, I know there will be butterflies in my stomach. I can almost feel it. Haha. I don’t want anything to go wrong that day. Looks like anything related to my seminar is jinxed. First, I could not do the topic that I wanted to do coz some other idiot wanted to do it. And then, 2 days back (during internals), because of a high voltage power that came through magically in the wires, caused a spark in the CPU. And because of this, the CPU was not getting switched on. It got fixed yesterday evening by 8 pm. And I tried to complete the ppt. But by 11 or something, I was just so damn sleepy, that I had to go to sleep. This was probably coz of the 5-hour sleep that I had in the past 3 or 4 days.

17 comments:

Abhinav said...

U missed one internal .. OMG...why are u trying so hard to screw up ur maksheet/grades when u said earlier that marks matters?
Well presentations are always fun...hope u will come out with ur best....

Anonymous said...

Heii...
why so?!?
would be there any problem for that?!?!

I know Jim Croce is not well-known
but I guarranty if you listen to him, u would love him..

do one thing, try

pandora.com

then type Jim Croce, i hope they'll make u listen that song but for that maybe you hv to wait a little bit as they play song as per style not by mentioned song...

all the best...
Roy

Freeze said...

[abhinav]
its ok even if i miss one internal, coz i have 3 internals to give. the average of best 2 out of those 3 will b taken. so if i do my 2nd n 3rd internals properly, i'll b fine. but yeah, its as tho i'm trying hard to screw up my marks.

presentations.. has not been fun so far. hehe... except making the ppt :p

[roy]
problem for?

yeah, i'll listen to jim croce n see how he sounds...

Raj said...

In our college, the third test was only for people who didn't do well in the first two.

Best of luck for the seminar!

XVSA013 said...

for me blogs are a good way to take a break where there is work/time pass when there is none ...

killer is i said...

heyyyy ... congrats ... u wrote THREE internals ... awesome :p
So u r still TRYING to fin a simple ppt ... u hav been working hard on this ppt frm quite a time. U really suck in this .. he he .. juss kidding.
And yea .. i knw that happens .. when u gotta study or do some work then u really realise how much time u really waste on net, but u realise after wasting time :p. And i knw u r never satisfied.

On seminar day, just be confident, when all lights will b switched off, then u won't b able to see any pplz then u will confident, trust me :p

Anyways .. power in bangalore sux as usual, aur hamesha tere cpu mein spark kyon hota hai ... :))
jab rain hoti hai .. tab tera CPU kharab ho jata hai .. hehe :p

So GOOD LUCK for seminar ... i knw u will do well ;)

Koi Pahailee said...

only 4 minutes left...on net time
no time to read the post...
just wanted to say Hi

will read later

ciao

Freeze said...

[raj]
hmmm, we were all like that before, in the 1st year. now we all want to write the 3rd internals, coz its normally easy!

thanks!:)

[mowgli]
hahahaha... so u blog all the time!

[killer]
yeah... ty ty! :P 3 internals is a big achievement. hehe

working hard? well, lets just say that i've been working on it :P

sigh.. yeah. all the problems is coz of this dumb internet.

seminar.. hmmm thanks. lets see how it goes.

how do u know that power in bangalore sucks?! "as usual"?! huh? what do u know!!! and yeah, there are sparks flying everywhere :p.. yeah. dumb rains. but its not always... just happened once dude.

[KP]
Hi!!
welcome back!! :)

greensatya said...

So you need to write only 3 papers out of 4 and that too marks of only 2 papers will be counted.Oh my, what a student friendly university?

And high voltage came in wires.Did some hot person visited your neighbourhood ?

XVSA013 said...

even i dont understand this 3/4 papers thing ...

no i dont blog all the time .. :)

Freeze said...

Ummmm ... I guess I was not clear. I have 3 internals and 4 subjects. The marks that will be sent to the university is the average of 2 internals out of 3. The best 2. So I have to write all the 4 subjects. But this time I wrote 3 subjects, thinking that I can make it up in the next 2 internals.

[greensatya]
student friendly? naah..
no, not a hot person. it was magical! read the blog carefully! :P

[mowgli]
just explained it above...

Anonymous said...

problem for....missing the internal would be any problem?!

Y said...

Internals were such a bore. I never used to write them. And I always failed in 50% of the subjects in each sem in internals.

Freeze said...

[roy]
no problem. i can make it up later

[sej]
yeah, i agree

Sara said...

well i too cant "blog and work" i either blog or work...and that y i am blogging from a cafe...

how did ur presentation go?

XVSA013 said...

how was the presentation??

Freeze said...

[sara and mowgli]
the presentation was good. thanks for asking :)