01 June 2008

Thinking...

I am sitting in front of my computer coz I to write all my photos into a DVD or a CD. But sorting out photos is such a pain! I have kept everything ready, but I just cannot decide which photos should be written in one CD, and such crap.

And while I am supposed to be *sorting* photos, all I do is look at them. Man, I just love looking at pics. I can do it all the time. And I dont even get bored looking at the same ones again and again. The last post is one of my favourite pics. I just felt like posting it... so there it is!

So when I was uploading the picture, I didn't have anything else to do, so I started reading my older blog posts. I realise that I don't actually blog. I mean, I can literally count the number of posts I have written.

Gosh! I've actually been blogging since 2005! That seems ages ago! My whole life has changed. I have been out of college for two years. Well, it will be 2 years in about 15 days I guess. But it has been nice.

Few days ago I met one of my friends. She insisted on meeting me in college. Though I was reluctant to go back to college ( I dont know why), I still did. She seemed different. She does not work in Bangalore, so I hardly ever meet her, or talk to her. We sat and spoke about college and our classmates. Wondering what everyone must be doing, and such crap. Oh well. Life goes on. You have to go on with it. Somehow she just seemed to be lost in that time. I was just waiting to get out of college, so yeah.

Life, oh.. life is good. I like how things are going. Well, some things I dont like how they are going, but hey, I cannot really expect everything to be awesome. It never works that way.

I am still clueless about what I want to do. Some of my friends want to study. MBA and stuff. But I don't feel like doing it. I think this is mainly because I do not want to enter any sort of college anywhere. My whole college seems to be a waste of my time,. I can't name one thing that I learnt in college that I am using now. I do not want that to happen again. I am scared of it happening I guess. I feel like, if I want to study or learn something, I can do it on my own. Doing an MBA is just to get a certificate. That's how I feel.

Oh well, looks like this has become a long post.

No comments: