30 June 2008

Hatred

I wish I could blog from office. Unfortunately, blogger is blocked. I mean, there are so many things that cross my mind that I wish I could write. But since I don't have access, I just ignore the things without writing it down.

Like for example, right now, I am in a very hateful mood. I am feeling this hatred towards everybody in my team (all seem to be jack-asses). There is this issue that is going on. No one knows how to fix it. I do though. But, I just don't want to tell them. Only because the fix is a work around. I feel that instead of giving a work around, we should just fix it at the source. But no one is listening to me. I know they will eventually get around to doing it my way. So I will keep quiet while everyone runs around trying to get a fix.

I don't get it though. I know there are some standards that we must follow. I totally agree to it. But if it is going to hamper performance - very drastically at that, we must take the best of what we can do, and do it. Screw the standards. But who listens to me! Apparently there is a right way of doing things, and there is a quick way of doing things. My team will always do the right, I guess. Finally when everything fails in production, they will realize that sometimes performance also matters.
-----
I wrote this in office. I decided that if I want to write something, I can always write and just mail it to myself. Later, if I feel like it, I would post it.

PS - I know it is not intelligent conversation!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is totally intelligent discourse. keep it up !!

Freeze said...

yeah. thanks green!

XVSA013 said...

dont underestimate the power of stupid people
-ayn rand

learn to work them.

Anonymous said...

Does not really help when I realise everyone is stupid :(

But yeah have to work with them.