14 August 2006

Tag

My Accent: Indian. Duh!

Booze: Yeah, please gimme some.

Chore I Hate: Ugh. Cooking! Just hate it.

Dog or Cat: Dogs hate me, and I hate dogs. So I guess it is cats.

Essential Electronics: Cell phone, computer, pen drive, tv, music player, microwave (even though I don't cook).

Perfumes: None .. I'm allergic.

Gold or Silver: Silver. Anyway, old is gold... So new is silver?

Home: What exactly am I supposed to write here? Yeah, I stay in a home. Whatever.

Insomnia: Hmmm, I sleep early, but get up in the middle of the night. And then I can't go back to sleep for 2 or 3 hours.

Job Title: Software engineer (wheeee!!)

Living Arrangements: Again, no clue what to write. What kind of a question is this?

Most Admirable Traits: Nothing.

Number of Sexual Partners: huh?

Number of times in hospital: Once. No, twice. Ugh, ok, ok many times. I've an aunt who's a doctor. hehe.. so I've visited her there.

Phobias: Insects. And anything that flies. (except aeroplanes. Haha)

Quote: blah blah ... Don't want to bore you. You're lucky.

Religion: I don't believe in this. So, no comments. Though that was a comment in itself. Don't worry if it didn't make sense. Its not supposed to.

Siblings: A sister.

Time I Wake Up: Depends. Weekdays 7:10. Weekends no time. Whenever I wake up. NO fixed time.

Unusual Talent or Skill: Can sleep with eyes open. Can pretend to listen when I am not really listening.

Vegetable I Love: I hate vegetables. So, none.

Worst Habit: I never do what I am supposed to be doing.

X-Rays, Last time: 6 years ago. Now, what did you gain by knowing this anyway?

Yummy Food I Make: Does coffee count?

Zodiac Sign: Cancer.

Got this from killer's blog. Even though I was not tagged, I did it. No, I don't know why. And you all are really lucky people, coz you are NOT tagged. I plan on writing and writing until I stop making sense. To myself. I guess that's already established, so now I am gone.

Really I'm gone.

What are you still reading?

There is nothing to read.

Seriously.

6 comments:

XVSA013 said...

Job Title: Software engineer (wheeee!!)

Wht a surprise!!!

killer is i said...

You knw why u did this tag :-" ..
DO not lie ... ok ?

Abhinav said...

is this a tag season .. everybody is tagging these days. btw
Job Title: Software engineer (wheeee!!)
is it so exciting .. :P

Raj said...

You hate all vegetables? Even potato and bhindi?? I thought everyone liked bhindi :)

//Dogs hate me, and I hate dogs

Mutual hatred, huh? Btw, cats are evil!

Sara said...

Software engineer???...insomnia??? get some link? sometimes u mite not be able to sleep for the whole nite ;)...just kidding...

Freeze said...

[mowgli]
aha... sarcasm!!

[killer]
yeah. So?

[abhinav]
no, not a tag season. hey you are not tagged! So, dont complain! hehe.. I see you are not updating your blog.

yeah its exciting to me, my first job man!

[raj]
yeah potato i like. but depending on my mood. :D

cats are evil!! muahahhahah i LIKE evil!

[sara]
hehehe... the insomnia cant be coz of the software engineer thing. not yet anyways. :)