30 August 2006

listen up!

It’s been so long since I wrote something here. Almost 2 months (or more. Who's keeping count? NOT you!). That is, excluding all the tags. That can’t be considered a post, right? I don’t know why exactly I haven’t been writing, and I don’t even want to dwell on that anymore.

Anyway, its not that I had a blogger’s block, or that I didn’t have time to write. Hell, I’ve had loads of time to write. So, was I lazy? I think not. Oh, right. I’m not going to dwell on that.

So work has started, and right now, I am undergoing training. It’s just like sitting in college, except that I am being paid, and I actually have to learn something. Till now, in college I used to just study for the exams, and not really knowing what I was studying I used to write my exams. Some change, this.

Yeah, so training is fun. And from my first salary, I got some stuff for my parents and sister. Nothing for myself. Suddenly, I just don’t need anything. I thought so much what to buy for myself, and I could not even think of anything to buy. Which seems to be a good thing. I know people who have 5 bucks in their account. I don’t know which is better, not knowing what to do with money, or knowing what to do with it, and spend all of it.

I got my mom a sari, which I must say was the toughest thing ever to buy. It was also the biggest disaster. (Ugh, another thing not to dwell on. The list just grows.) I am a person who hates shopping. I would love it if someone brought me stuff that I need, and not having to shop for it.

Right now, I am having a huge desire to buy an iPOD. I saw one of my friend’s ipod, and it just looks great. I mean the feel of the thing, man, its just awesome. I am just stopping myself from buying it. Because I know that if I buy it, I will regret it later. But what if I regret later for not buying the iPOD when I could. Ugh. Confusion.

All of my friends have moved on to other places. Not that I have many friends, but the few of them that I had are not in Bangalore anymore. It’s going to get boring in the weeks to come. Just today one of them is leaving to another city. Weird thing is that all the people I know are in different places of the country.

Don’t know what made me write all of this(I know its crap), but I was reading a blog, and lets just say that I got inspiration.

2 comments:

killer is i said...

Well .. i know most part of that story ;-) ..
Hey .. buy an ipod only if u think u'll listen to it .. and think ..when u'll use it ...
Ummm .. u have money .. just feel good and go for shopping .. Don't spend all but spend something ;-)

Anonymous said...

[killer]
duh! i WILL listen to music if i buy an iPOD!! yeah yeah, know abt spending! sigh...