06 June 2009

Guess what?

I'm going to UK again! It is total madness. My manager sent me a message (!) asking me to book tickets as soon as possible, and to leave as soon as possible. I have not even been here for a week! And I am going back? I am sort of happy, and sort of annoyed! Mixed feelings. Never thought that there would be one day when I would be traveling so much! Ha!

Good thing is I didn't unpack. All my clothes are already in the bag, so I just need to put my shoes, and I am done!

The travel back last week was totally sick. After all that happened with my tickets in UK, when I reached Bangalore, I realised that my bags have not come with me. I asked those guys, and they told me that I was supposed to identify my bag in the first port of arrival in the country (or something like that). Basically, i was supposed to have gone and told someone, "those are my bags". But since I was taking the same airlines till Bangalore, I had a through check-in. I expected to take my bags only when I get to Bangalore. Some shit. So anyways, I had to go to the airport again to get my bags on Tuesday. I went to office only on Wednesday. Monday, again I would be in UK office. Crazy!


3 comments:

Abhinav said...

wow lots of traveling .. lucky u :)

Freeze said...

why lucky?

Abhinav said...

u get to travel esp to Europe in summers :)