13 July 2008

Movies and Books

I watched 2 movies today and finished 2 books yesterday! Yay!
 
The movies were
 
Hancock - which was good (not great). I simply HAVE to watch anything with Will Smith in it. Somehow I had expectations from the movie. I would have liked it much better if I had not heard anything about the movie. If you have not watched it, you should.
 
and Amir - A hindi flick. It was just ok. So many people told me it is amazing, but for me it was just ok. I must say though, it was a different hindi movie. I liked the ending.
 
The books!
 
One night at the call center. I dont know why I read it. After reading this book, I feel even I can write a book and publish it.
 
The redemption of Althalus. The fights were good. The story was good. The book was long. What else do I need?
 
I've got 2 more books to read, maybe I will start it now. I don't know how to spend my time... I dont want to watch another movie.
 
So that's my weekend. Also went and shopped today! Now the whole thought of going to office tomorrow is depressing me.

No comments: